It’s the season for welcoming new people into the world — your friends and colleagues are having babies. Whether you’re ready or not, it is now your responsibility to be an adult and to congratulate them for creating new life. Send a text or write a note, but somehow express congratulations to the happy new parents welcoming the arrival of their little one.
- All the best to your little miracle.
- A baby fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.
- We’re excited to welcome your new child into the fold!
- Wishing you all the joy that the arrival of your new babe brings to the world. May you never stop experiencing happiness and joy.
- Congrats on the new angel!
- Sending you all endless wishes of health and happiness!
- Congrats on your new addition to the family!
- Welcome, little one!
- Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a new life brings to the world. Much love and best wishes to you and your family!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! Let the celebrations begin!
- A beautiful new life! Love before first sight! Our love and best wishes to you and your newborn baby.
- Such tiny feet, yet they leave the biggest footprints in our hearts.
- Welcome, little one! The world greets you with love and possibilities. May your journey through life be optimistic and joyful.
- A brand new miracle to call your own. Congratulations!
- A cradle full of best wishes for your newborn. Congratulations!
- Allow me to say congratulations on the arrival of your new baby ___!
- Congratulations on your beautiful little bundle of joy!
- Heartfelt congratulations to the newly Mom and Dad! New responsibilities, new job titles, newfound love.
- Not all treasure is silver and gold, — congratulations on your personal new treasure and precious darling!
- A baby touches your heart and fills your life with overwhelming love. Wishing you all the joys of discovery a baby brings to your world.
- Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
- Your family has grown by two feet! Enjoy the expansion.
Best Wishes For Your New Baby [Funny]
- It’s a girl! Good luck, Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- Congrats on the new member of your household! See you in 18 years.
- Congratulations, and welcome to your new Overlord.
- OMFG! Shit just got real. Congratulations!
- Love. Joy. Baby puke. So excited for you and all that’s to come.
- If you are worried about not having enough space when baby comes, just get rid of your bed; you won’t be using it for a while anyway.
- Congrats on
being nine months soberthe baby.
- Congrats on the fun size mini-human.
- So glad you had a baby (and I didn’t).
- Congratulations on your new baby! Sympathies are with your vagina at this time.
“New Baby Best Wishes” Notes to Write in Cards
- To Welcome Your New Baby Boy: Start every day with a kiss and a hug. Make sure he’s feeling all cozy and snug. Smile at him, tickle and cuddle and coo, and soon he’ll be smiling and laughing with you.
- May her days be bright with wonder, may her nights be warm with love, may her life be filled with happiness and blessings from above.
- Wishes For Baby: I hope that you find beauty in every day. I hope you aren’t afraid to be yourself. I hope you love fearlessly. I hope you get to try, to explore, to experience. I hope you laugh with abandon. I hope you never forget that you are loved. I hope ignore the naysayers. I hope you become what your heart says you are. I hope you respect the Earth (it’s on loan). I hope you grow, knowing you are always loved.
- A dad so handsome, a mom so pretty — no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Wishes for Your New Baby: May your baby be welcomed to the world with open arms, an even playing field, and unlimited opportunity. May they be a good sleeper, a frequent smiler, and potty train without bribery. May they be blessed with the ability to entertain themselves, and be naturally tidy. May your child always feel safe, loved, and heard. As they grow, may they turn to you, when they need advice, or a shoulder to lean on, and may they always be willing to explain modern technology. When they become an adult, may they always feel free to roam the world, but always remember that their true home is wherever you are.
- Some baby cards are pink, some baby cards are blue, they all make me want to vomit, so here’s a picture of a banana (congratulations!)
- Congratulations on growing a baby in your lady parts.
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.
- It’s hard being new parents. But look on the bright side — no one will ever question your drinking again.
Cute & Funny Baby Shower Messages For New Moms
- So glad you’re having a baby and I’m not.
- Congratulations! You’re going to be the best baby oven ever.
- Bear-y excited to meet your new cub.
- “With all the technology, why am I still delivering the baby?”
- Congratulations on being old enough to have a baby on purpose.
- Congrats on the new baby! So I guess this is it for hanging out; so long and nice knowin’ ya
Congratulations on the TWINS
Genes so nice, they made them twice